A lot has gone on in the past month (that feels like a year)
Positives:
-I registered for my LAST semester of classes! YESSSSS! This semester I am taking Literacy 2, Literacy 3, PE Methods, Social Studies Methods, Math Methods, Science Methods, and some dumb health class. Did I mention that this is my last real semester? Because it is! In the winter I am taking my final practicum and taking all of my certification tests and then it is graduation & a degree for me!
-RJ & I bought Utah football season tickets
-We're moving to Utah after I graduate
-After a nasty run in with a wet pair of swim trunks, I bought a new computer as a birthday present to myself
-I'm graduating in a couple of months! Oh wait, I said that... =]
Negatives:
-We moved to Reno (well, really we moved to Sparks, but it's basically the same thing). They hate me because I am from California (they told me so) and I hate them because they hate me for such a stupid reason and everyone drives 10 mph UNDER the speed limit
-Since we moved to Reno I never had a chance to go to San Francisco, but oh well
Overall I would say that this summer has been pretty good. It's been hard to be in school and taking all online classes, but school gets out on the 23rd which is fantastic. Even while taking a full semester of online classes I can't really complain about being able to lay by the pool all day and read kid books....oh the joys of being a teacher!
And just as a bit of information for everyone, even though my birthday was a week ago I am still expecting presents from those of you who just couldn't quite decide what to get me. Cash always works. Also, RJ & I are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and we are accepting gifts for that as well. Just kidding. But seriously, I will always accept gifts! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment