Blaine got a new pair of shoes! I'm so excited about them!
In my opinion they are the cutest little things ever. I'm not going to lie, though, I spent 30 minutes walking around Walmart deliberating if I could justify spending $10 on a pair of shoes for him.
Hi, my name is Natalie and I have an addiction to being annoyingly frugal.
 |
| He's too cool to smile |
Do you see the little bit of plaid on the back of the shoe? So cute! Also there are little paw prints on the bottom. And they're Velcro which is the best ever. He especially likes the Velcro, because like the straps on his diaper he can take it off and it makes such a fun sound. He has a hard time crawling around in them, though. I feel bad giggling when his little feet start flailing around in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment