There is a website (www.dearblankpleaseblank.com) that I love laughing yet. Here are a couple of my recent favorites:
Dear Facebook users,
New Rule: If you wouldn't shout it in a crowded room, you probably shouldn't post it as your status.
Sincerely, the world
Dear Facebook,
It was good while it lasted.
Sincerely, Privacy
Dear Santa,
Define 'naughty.'
Sincerely, Kids Everywhere
Dear Nickelodeon,
Turning talentless girls into terrible singers is kind of OUR thing.
Sincerely, Disney Channel
Dear substitute teacher,
That is my real name.
Sincerely, Mike Rotch
Dear Mr. 4.75 shots of espresso, 3.5 pumps of hazelnut and 2.75 pumps of vanilla, half non-fat and half whole milk, 140 degrees light foam, half an inch of whip cream stirred two times clockwise latte,
For your sake, I hope you're kidding.
Sincerely, Your Starbucks Barista
Dear Men,
If you don't learn to aim, your permission to pee standing up will be revoked.
Sincerely, The Toilet Seat
Dear flight attendent,
Please give me more than five peanuts, this is a 15 hour flight.
Sincerely, starved
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
2 comments:
Love it! Haha Mike Rotch I had to say that out loud and then it made sense.
Baaaaaahahahahaha!! I LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment