Twenty-five facts about me. You're welcome.
1.
My favorite animal is a giraffe; they are the
exact opposite of me –tall and quiet.
2.
I’m so cheap it’s unbelievable. You’d probably
be hard pressed to meet any (normal) person who hates spending money more than
I do. In fact, if someone asked me what I would do with $1 million, my answer
would be to put it all in my savings account. I’m so lame.
3.
Even though I hate spending money, I have a list
of things I want to spend money on. I don’t quite understand that.
4.
I think heaters in homes, even in Idaho winters,
are practically useless. I would much rather bundle up in a sweatshirt and
blanket than turn on the heater. RJ, on the other hand, loves the heater. We’re
constantly turning it on and off.
5.
I don’t like being in big groups of people. I
hate being close enough to someone that I can smell their perfume/cologne. I’m
people-claustrophobic.
6.
If I could, I would re-marry RJ every year on
our anniversary just so I could plan another wedding and re-register for
wedding gifts.
7.
I hate wearing shoes and socks. Besides running
shoes, I didn’t own closed-toed shoes until I moved to Idaho.
8.
I can sing without opening my mouth.
9.
When I turned 18 I almost got a tattoo on the
inside of my lip that said, “Please?” I wanted to be able to stick out my lower
lip when I wanted something and look both adorable and hysterically pathetic.
Thankfully I changed my mind.
10. I share my name with my sister-in-law.
Our husbands think it’s hilarious…we find it annoying, to say the least. PS: I
also share my nickname with another sister-in-law. Sheesh.
11. I
hate pizza.
12. When
my mom was pregnant she loved cherry poptarts, mint and chip ice cream, and only the berries from Capt’n Crunch
cereal. Those are three of my favorite foods.
13. I
can’t whistle.
14. When I was a 16 I won a large debate
tournament using a fake statistic that I made up on the spot. Everyone knew it
was made-up, except the judges. BOOM!
15. I
have a reverse dimple in my chin that shows when I smile.
16. I
am HORRIBLE at video games. One time I was playing Wii Golf and they kicked me
out of the game because my score was so bad. Pathetic.
17. I
love, love, LOVE making Ritz cracker PB&J sandwiches.
18. I
can’t sit still, especially when people are around. The more people that are
around me, the more I fidget…so embarrassing.
19. If
I had a day to do anything that I wanted (realistically), I’d take a nap.
20. The
sight of sour cream and cottage cheese makes me shiver from disgust.
21. I
can’t drive a stick shift, and I have to be forced to drive at night.
22. I never stay awake to watch a full
movie, even if I am at the movie theater.
23. When
I was little I begged my mom to let
me take piano lessons. When she agreed, I never wanted to practice. Now I don’t
know how to play the piano and I really regret it.
24. My
favorite station on Pandora is “Hits of the 90s.”
25. I
have the cutest baby in the entire world.
2 comments:
Totally agree with 7, barefoot is so much better! Nathan teases me with how dirty my feet get at the end of the day
Oh my goodness Scottie and I listened to a 90s Pandora station while we painted our family room!! So fun to be able to sing to every song. :D
Also. A tattoo on the inside of your bottom lip?? Ohmigoodness! hahahahha that'd be hilarious!
Post a Comment