Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Rogers in My Life

I have 3 great Rogers in my life. My father-in-law who is caring, intelligent, generous, selfless, humble, and so funny. He's such a great example to all of his boys, which I am very grateful for.


Roger Blaine III, my sweet little baby boy is the newest Roger in the family and my new best friend. Blaine and I play all day, and I love seeing how much he grows. He is so sweet, and he loves cuddling with me (I obviously don't even need to say how much I love that, too). His personality is really starting to show, and I am lucky because he is so happy. Even these past two weeks when he has been so sick he's been smiling, laughing, cooing, and playing with me. I love my little man so much!



But, my most favorite Roger of all is Roger Jr. The Baby Buddha. Oats. RJ is so sweet and so loving. There is no one else in the entire world that I would rather be with.

Here are some pictures that I love. Do I have a super handsome husband or WHAT?!

Family picture 2009

Family picture 2010

Family picture 2011-adding Lola and a baby!

Graduating!

Halloween 2011- Best Costumes

Tate Wedding

Disneyworld

Vernal, UT

R Mountain

Beaver Dick Park


I love you, RJ! Thank you for being my best friend, husband, and eternal companion.

1 comment:

RJ said...

Thank you sweetie! I love you too! And you're my favorite Natalie :]
I'm so lucky to have you and Blaine is too!