A couple of months ago RJ and I let one of my old roommates come over and do her laundry. She left $1 worth of change in the washing machine and I have since left it in the bottom of the washer figuring it was good luck that it was there in the first place. I think my luck has washed off, and I think I'm going to take the change out and buy a chocolate bar at school tomorrow.
Examples of washed-off luck:
Last night I spent a couple of hours in the library...doing all of the wrong homework. Awesome.
A shirt that is no stranger to the dryer shrunk about two sizes, while another one had the neck stretched out. Great.
RJ and I have had to reschedule are Christmas card pictures a thousand times and now we're scheduled for tomorrow. Guess what? All the snow has melted and it's supposed to be super windy. Can't wait.
As another update, I was asked to participate in the Education College Convocation on December 17th. I was asked to read the college's theme, and I have to sit on the stand for the first half of the ceremony, then I get to walk with everyone. I'M SO NERVOUS! It's an honor, though. When I was asked it went a little like this: "Natalie, the College Dean and the Education College Board has asked that you participate in this semester's convocation. Would you be willing to accept this honor?" What the heck am I supposed to say to that? Who would ever be able to say no to a question like that!? So of course I said yes. I need to start making my rounds and thanking all of my teachers for nominating me, because it is a pretty incredible opportunity that out of the entire college they all asked me to do it. I hope I don't mess up.
Thanksgiving is coming up. I'm FLYING home, which is spectacular. I need this vacation to sleep, relax, spend time with family...oh wait, I forgot I'm graduating soon and my entire break will be spent with final projects. At least we're flying =]
No comments:
Post a Comment