
There are a lot of things I wish I could be better at, but I've always wanted to be able to take great pictures.
To be a little bit more personal, I would also like to improve the following things:
-I talk too much...and I am wayyyy to loud. I blame my family for this. Anyone who knows my family knows that we are all loud, and way too chatty. I have always wanted to talk less, softer, and slower, but despite all of my attempts I am still somewhat annoying. Yes, I admit it.
-I get in moods where I like to complain. This is obviously incredibly irritating. Who wants to be around a Negative
-I need to be a better sleeper. I realize I am posting this at 1:00 AM, but I guess that proves my point. I have an AWFUL sleep schedule. I'm always exhausted, stressed, and wishing that I could sleep more... but when it comes down to it I find more reasons to stay awake then to go to bed. Awful. Sorry, body.
-This is probably one of the things that I am most ashamed of, so don't judge me. I need to be better at being kind to certain types of people. I get really uncomfortable around socially awkward people, to be honest. I'm not mean to them, but I am not overly kind and inviting either, which is probably worse. I need to be better at befriending the friendless. It's awful that I recognize this and still struggle, but I'm trying. For example, there is a girl who I have had multiple classes with other the past 5 semesters and I always seem to feel uncomfortable around her. There have been so many times when I wish that I could just ask her about her day, because I know that she wants to talk to me and have a friend to vent to. But my fear of feeling awkward gets the best of me and I never extend the conversation after saying, "Hello." Sometimes she will talk to me and I try to carry on the conversation, but it's never what I know it should be. Now we're done with school and I will probably never see her again. And I will also probably always feel guilty about that.
1 comment:
i love the way you are natalito!!!
:) miss you. skype soon?? sometime this week. let me know. it would be morning for you.
Post a Comment