The first set of pictures and videos are from Tammy and Mike's wedding. Tammy looked beautiful, but I didn't get any pictures of her...which was dumb of me. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brand!
At their reception they had a cake eating contest. RJ won! He won a stuffed animal that he thought we could give to Lola, but we met this adorable 2 year old named Ginger who was eye-balling the toy, so we gave it to her. She was hugging it for the rest of the night -it was definitely the right decision to give it to her!
Here are some of the guys before the cake eating contest.
They also had a kissing push-up contest. The guys had to do push-ups while kissing their date but the lips had to touch the entire time. It was harder than I thought!
The weather was absolutely perfect on Friday. Tammy and Mike lucked out because it was raining all week and was supposed to still rain on Friday, but the clouds disappeared and the sun came out!
On Saturday we went to Kurt and Kathleen's wedding reception. We have a character done and some photo booth pictures that I still need to scan on my computer but they are SO FUNNY!
RJ and Kurt's old wrestling coach was there. RJ was so excited to see him! It's a bummer, but the picture didn't turn out too well. RJ also saw his football coach, Coach Ralph, who is one of RJ's most favorite people in the entire world. We didn't get a picture of him, though.
Kurt and Kathleen had a mechanical bull, too. RJ rode the bull for 8 seconds his first try EVER. It was really good! He rode it one time for much longer, but I wasn't ready with my camera -of course. Now he wants to ride a real bull. All I have to say to that is this....NO WAY, JOSE!
I rode the bull too! I was super nervous, I'm not going to lie.
Lola had some fun of her own. She found her reflection and started barking, haha
3 comments:
You did pretty good on that bull!
Hahahahaha! YAY bull riding! Actually, it's one of my favorite sports to watch. Except when the bulls go crazy, then I don't look.
lol I love that RJ tells Lola to "get it..." and she doesn't. bahahhahaha
hahaha i loved this!!! sooo funny!!
i cant believe RJ ate the cake in one bite, holy moly! good job RJ!
and the bullriding hahaha. :)
Lola is huge now, soo cute!
miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment