Last night I was checking my bank account and I noticed that there was about $600 more dollars in my checking account than there should be. Hoping for something exciting I clicked to view more details...
Well, turns out APX still has me on their payroll so I was paid for working 40 hours this week. Dang it. Their main office was already closed so I sent in an email telling them what happened and also to remind them that I need to be removed from the payroll for the rest of summer.
So now my conscience is clean, but my bank account is lacking that wonderful $600. Is it wrong to wish that I was a tad bit morally corrupt? =]
2 comments:
I'm proud of you. A good conscience is worth more than $600!
Hahaha I HATE when stuff like that happens! Haha, but while you may not get that temporal blessing, I'm sure the eternal blessing will be worth much more than $600 in the long run!
Post a Comment