This has really been a great day. I woke up in time to get have waffles before church (always a plus) and then during church April text me saying that she had her baby! I knew she went into labor yesterday afternoon, so I was waiting all day to meet her baby. We got to the hospital and found out that she had a BOY! They wanted the gender to be a surprise, so everyone has been patiently waiting. Their baby is an angel. His name is Simon Brett, and he is perfect.
After meeting the handsome little guy RJ and I came home and I put some ribs in the crock pot. I skyped with my mom, watched an episode of Glee, and then we took Lola on a walk around the park and up to the McKay quad on campus to play fetch. When she was tuckered out we came home for...are you ready for it....Otterpops! Yes! SUMMER IS DEFINITELY HERE WHEN THE OTTERPOPS COME OUT! I took a 5 minute nap and then started getting things ready for dinner. I made baby back ribs in the crock pot and then had RJ throw them on the grill for a couple of minutes. I made my own BBQ sauce, and we had some rolls and veggies with dinner. Then for dessert I made some home made brownies. I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it.
Now we're just relaxing and I am about to throw in a movie so I can do the hand-stitching on my collar. It's been a grrrreeeaatttt day. I wish I didn't have to go to school or work tomorrow.....8:00 is going to come too soon.
1 comment:
:) like
Post a Comment