A while ago I burnt myself with hot oil. Ouch. I was making Mongolian beef for dinner and as I was putting the meet in the oil splattered back out at me and burnt my arm.
This picture was a couple of days after the burn, so it’s not as red. Thankfully it hasn’t left a scar, but it hurt at the time.
About 3 weeks ago I threw a baby shower for my friend Whitney. Anna made a joke that the baby should come on Monday so we could see her, and sure enough Whitney went into pre-term labor Monday afternoon! The doctors were able to stop her labor, but she’s on bed rest and sewing class just isn’t the same without her.
Here is a picture of all the girls from the shower, minus Whitney’s mother-in-law, Jill.
It was so much fun!
Most importantly, yesterday was my birthday! RJ was so great. At midnight he brought out a dozen roses, in morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed (French toast, my birthday favorite), and then he took me out to dinner tonight. Not to mention the fact that he SHOWERED me in presents! He’s the best =]
We went over to visit Whitney and Joey, too, and they got me a zebra glofish! Well, sort of. The store was all out so they gave me the cutest little fish tank with pebbles inside and a picture of the fish haha. But my fish is on its way!
I hate to admit that I’m too lazy to upload pictures of my birthday, but it’s the truth. Sorry!

1 comment:
I seriously miss you. A LOT. I blog-stalk you regularly.. just fyi. :)
Post a Comment