Sunday, September 11, 2011

Confession

It's finally time to admit it.

I hate folding laundry!

Seriously, I really hate it. I don't know what it is. I can separate the clothes, put them in the washer, and then change them to the dryer but when it comes to actually folding the clothes I have the hardest time.

It's particularly hard when I need the laundry done, like right now, because I have nothing to wear tomorrow. I hate doing the laundry and then leaving it in baskets just to pick through to find what I need to wear. [Let's be honest about that...it's convenient, but tacky.]

If only I was rich enough to buy an outfit, wear it, and then just get a new one!

So, mom, if you're reading this, how about you come to Idaho for a while. We'll hang out and you can fold my laundry. Deal?

2 comments:

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

Haha you're so funny. So how was folding laundry last night?

Controlling My Chaos said...

Me too. I am surrounded by five baskets of unfolded laundry as I type this.