(Note: This post should contain pictures, but it's too much of a hassle and I'm being lazy.)
Something borrowed:
RJ and I are currently borrowing sandpaper from our good friends the Plumbs so that we can refinish some furniture. Daring, right? DEFINITELY! [I will for sure post pictures of our new furniture. Promise.]
Something blue:
Today was a beautiful fall day, which I am grateful for because we were able to have PE outside. In a couple of weeks we won't have a blue sky anymore, and I will admit that I will miss it.
Something old:
LOLA! She is a year old next week. How our little pup has grown. She is super cute right now, by the way. Her fur is getting all long and shaggy and I love it! [I obviously should have a picture for this....what a slacker...]
Something new:
BABY EVERSHED! We are excited to announce that Baby E will make her grand debut on March 31, 2012. Hopefully she's not a day late, or she would have a rather unfortunate birthday.
Notice I keep saying her? Well, we don't know the sex...and we won't know until the baby is born [SURPRISE!], but I am insisting that it's a girl. RJ says it's a boy, so I bet him $1 he's wrong. I'm going to call it a she so maybe he starts to believe me. HA!
Baby will be born in California, and then 10 days later we will be moving back up to good ol' Idaho. Good thing my parents are saints and have volunteered to come up with us to help us move into a new apartment and help us with Baby.
My students are so excited. The girls think it's so "sweet" that we're going to have the gender be a surprise, but the boys are angry with me making them wait so long. Most of them have suggested that the baby be named after them, or giving me some random idea. I told them I would take [almost] any name into consideration. (For instance, I am not naming Baby some random word they came up with to be funny.)
I am 13 and a half weeks along, and my pants don't fit and I have an appetite to feed an NFL team. I've been scolded by my doctor and dietitian for having a negative weight gain, but I don't think I could physically eat more than I am. My doctor asked if I was on a diet and I gave him my daily food schedule. I'll share it with you all, too, since I know you're so interested. (Notice there are multiples of some meals....)
Breakfast #1: Bowl of multi-grain cheerios
Breakfast #2: Banana, two NutriGrain granola bars, and a yogurt
Post Breakfast Snack: Two poptarts (All consumed before 8 AM)
Recess Snack: Whole-grain cheese crackers
Pre-lunch Snack: Two granola bars
Lunch: This is always different, but it usually includes a pasta, jello, chips, two fruits, cookies, and some other random thing I throw in my bag.
Post lunch Snack: Cheez-its
After School Snack: Two granola bars and a fruit cup
Pre-dinner Snack: Chips
Dinner: Something healthy. RJ makes me.
Post-dinner Snack: Popcorn, cheez-its, more fruit
AND I wake up at least once a night starving and in need of cheez-its. True story. RJ's sick of me waking him up as I get in and out of bed multiple times a night.
Anyway, moral of the story is that I'm eating more than I could ever imagine, I can't button any of my pants, and I've lost weight. My doctor doesn't believe me that I consume that much a day. I invited him to follow me around....he declined.
Baby is healthy, though! We heard the heart beat for the first time last Saturday and it was wonderful. I'm so excited!
5 comments:
Congratulations! And moving 10 days after birth? Wow!
YAY! We are so excited for baby Evershed SHE will be beautiful! (tell RJ I bet him 3 pennies) And you are a very very brave soul for moving ten days after she comes, for your sake I hope she comes a week early. Oh and it makes me angry that you aren't finding out so I guess I'm a boy...lol. And oh yes, as we would tell Brinlee, WHAT AN OINKER! Jk. I should really read my comments before I post them... Annnnnd I'm done....don't worry.
Yay yay yay yay yay yayyyy! This is what we've all been waiting for! Haha Congratulations on the precious baby girl on the way! ;)
I'm so glad I'm not the only person at school who eats like a garbage can.
Post a Comment