Okay, so I'm probably more excited about this than I should be. But I'm really excited.
When we moved in to our new apartment none of our light bulbs were the same, and it bothered me beyond all comprehension. I couldn't justify spending money on all new light bulbs, though, since they all worked. I just couldn't do it. Plus, I was the only one it bugged.
Miraculously more than half of our light bulbs burnt out all in one day. BOOM! New light bulbs. We decided to be energy efficient, so we bought some of those fancy light bulbs that look like coils. We made sure they weren't the irritating kind that take forever to get bright, because I hate those.
Well, we used them for one month and guess what?
Previous electric bill: $53.81
This month's bill: $18.76
BAM! We didn't change any of our energy consumption and our bill is less than half the cost.
Best. Decision. Ever.
1 comment:
SCORE in the happiness department!! :D
Post a Comment