Friday, August 2, 2013

Untitled

Hey, remember when I used to blog?

A lot has happened in the past [almost] 3 months. But I'm kind of too embarrassed to go over everything.

I'll sum it up real fast, instead: Blaine is a crazy little boy that always keeps us laughing; we're having another BOY; I started school again; we moved to Utah.

Since we just moved to Utah [two days ago] I'll focus on that.

We had five of our friends come and help us move all of our stuff into our moving van, and then off we went! I can't believe how sad I was to leave. We've been in Rexburg for the past five years and a lot has happened. A whole lot.

For the time being, we have moved in with RJ's parents. I think it's making everything a bit more emotional, because neither one of us really feel settled. We're glad that we have this as an option until we figure out our lives down here, but I'm ready to have our own space again.

RJ is leaving tomorrow for New York to help his best friend drive a moving van across the country. It doesn't sound like fun to me, but he's been so excited about this trip for weeks. Three guys in a moving van for 3 days? No thanks. He'll be gone for a total of 5 days and will come back just in time for our anniversary. I can't believe that we've already been married for four years! Holy cow.

I guess this means that I am all caught up? I'm going to count it at least. Hopefully I'll get on top of all this again soon, since everything is starting to calm down again. Keep your fingers crossed that he finds a good job!

No comments: