Brief recap:
Paula and Roger flew in on Sunday and RJ and I picked them up from the airport at noon and then we drove straight to Palo Alto. RJ and Roger went and spent some time with Brandon and Paula and I just walked around the mall. It was cold outside and of course I forgot my sweater, but oh well. AND! I finally got the Stanford shirt I've wanted since I was a little girl! After a while we went to dinner and then drove back to Elk Grove. We got back at about 10:30 and at 11:30 I was so tired that I just went to bed. I didn't sleep well Sunday night at all. I kept waking up from bad dreams, and one of the times I woke up RJ scared the heck out of me! I looked over at him and he was standing there staring at me like a zombie. I couldn't help but scream! It was even scarier since I had just woken up from a bad dream, but it was kind of funny. I told him to go back to bed and I kind of pushed him back down. Yikes!
Monday morning RJ had an appointment with some of the other guys in the office so he left early and I went with Paula and Roger to get breakfast. I took them to the airport at about 11:30 and since I had to pick someone else up from the airport at noon I just decided to wait around. Well 12 turned into 12:15, and then 12:30, and then 12:52 and still no Julie. Finally at 1:30 we left the airport. I love it when flights are late and no one calls to tell me that. Thanks! After we finally got back I rushed to the office and got a lot of work done, which was nice. Then I came back to the apartment, did some homework, exercised a bit, and then I took the dogs on a walk. It was cold outside so we didn't go on a very long walk, but luckily they are small enough that playing fetch inside an apartment is still a big thing, so we played for a bit and then I went back to my apartment. I had just finished eating dinner and was about to start more homework when RJ came home! I was so excited he was home early! We went over to Kurt's and the boys played video games, as usual.
Today is overall great, so far at least! It was supposed to rain all day but the sun is out and it's pretty warm! I've just been working and running little errands and now I am about to do homework. Oh the joys of school...
No comments:
Post a Comment