Saturday, May 8, 2010

So get this...

Yesterday I got a call from someone in the office and this is how it went:
Julie: "Hi Natalie, this is Julie."
Me: "Hi Julie, how are you?"
Julie: "Good, thanks. So I just wanted to let you know that Stuart's plane gets in at 9:30 today. He's flying Southwest."
Me: "So are you asking me if I can pick him up?"
Julie: "Yeah, you need to pick him up. And then my plane gets in Monday at noon."
Me: "So... I need to pick you up too?"
Julie: "Yes. At noon. I'm flying Southwest."
Me: "Ummm...alright..."
Julie: "See you Monday." Then she hung up. Apparently I am a free taxi service. FALSE! When she comes back I am asking her for gas money for her AND her son, Stuart. Oh, and guess what? Stu's plane didn't even come in until 10:30 and there was some SERIOUS congestion at the airport so we didn't even get home till like 11:30, most of which time was spent getting out of the airport! Goodness gracious.

Anyway... this morning I went to work at 9:00 and RJ was awarded his red shirt! There are only three guys in the office with a red shirt, and one of them is a manager. It just shows that he is one of the top salesmen in the office. Today he is also training a new kid. I'm so proud of him. =]

After that I did my paperwork, talked to the techs for a bit and then went out on a search for my puppy! What a bust. Adoption days at Petsmart and Petco are only for cats and rabbits! I went to the shelter and it was too depressing for me, so I just went home. Of course I got lost on my way home. I ended up in the nice end of Folsom which is beautiful, so I wasn't too bummed.

The rest of my day will consist of doing some last minute homework, taking the dogs for a walk, getting ready for Paula and Roger to come, taking a nap, and then going to see Iron Man 2 tonight. I'm also going to be enjoying the last day of sunshine...it's supposed to rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

I wish I could just sleep!

No comments: