Friday, February 18, 2011

Amazing Grace

Last week I encountered a problem that could have really changed my educational plans but thank goodness someone loves me, because everything worked out.

I am grateful for my placement in such a wonderful 4th grade class.
I am grateful for my job in the Housing & Student Living Office.
I am grateful for my job as a tutor (even when people make me want to pull my hair out).
I am grateful for Lola, who starts puppy classes next week!
I am grateful for the three mandatory hours I spend a week working on sewing projects (since they help me keep my sanity).
I am grateful for this faux spring time.


Most importantly, I am grateful for my SUPER WONDERFUL hubby who is constantly working so hard to make good grades....
.....and because he makes me popcorn every night!!

Life is good, amazing, spectacular, beautiful.

No comments: