Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 3

day3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

I'm cheating...again.

My very favorite and best friends are my favorite cast. I chose a picture from graduation because this is one of my favorite pictures of us. In fact, I have this picture framed in our office.

From left to right...

Katie. Katie has made the biggest physical transformation of all of us since she is now a fiery red head! I admire Katie's strength, honesty, and humor. She is such a great friend and has always had my best interest in mind. She has her priorities set and knows exactly how she is getting there. She is incredibly ambitious and free spirited and just such a beautiful person. I love talking with Katie because I can trust her truthfulness and confidentiality. Most of all, I love how genuine of a person she is.

Kristen. KP, as we call her, is such a great person. Kristen knows the words to almost every song that has been on the radio for the past decade, can give directions to every which where, and is always laughing at even the most ridiculous of things. Kristen also has a very soft side though, which few people are very fortunate to have the opportunity to get to know. She will do anything for her friends and family. She is strong-willed and will not go down without a fight, especially if it is something important to her, which I absolutely love. Kristen recently took the biggest step of faith and moved to Spain for a couple of months for a study abroad program. I am so excited for her to branch out and see the world, and I am so glad that more people will be able to meet her wonderful, exciting, and contagious personality.

Alex. Alex and I met the first day of 8th grade in English class and we have been friends ever since. She was my first public school friend and I was her first friend in Yucaipa (she had just moved from Moreno Valley). We had English with each other all the way until senior year, when we were split up! I have had so much fun with her over the years and I feel privileged to call her friend. Alex is a beautiful person, inside and out, and whoever is fortunate enough to have her in their life is an incredibly lucky person. I love Alex for her sense of humor and her relaxed nature. She always has a smile on her face and is so optimistic. Most of all though, I love how nice Alex is. She is so nice to everyone that she meets, and I have always appreciated that about her.

2 comments:

KP's stitch said...

So I was just reading this in the computer lab, after my social psych class and my eyes started to water. i miss these days, and hanging out with all of you girls. :)
its so weird living not just a state away like you, natalie, cause i remember missing you a lot, and i still do, but im living in a whole different country, where things are extremely out of my comfort. i miss you. i love you :)

xoxo K said...

My eyes started to water too. I cant wait for you and Rj to move to Cali, and for KP to come back. We need a whole weekend of fun when that happens :]