I hate anxiety. Hate, hate, hate.
I've always hated it, but I have even more since I left home for school. I'm not sure if it got worse, or if I just started to notice it more. Either way, I hate it.
Today as I was driving to work my heart started to pound in my chest and my breathing started to get really fast. All for absolutely no reason at all. Of course once I started to feel it I started to think about the fact that we're moving out in 14 days and that I don't even feel mildly prepared to do so, we still have one final issue to square away with our new apartment that I am trying desperately to resolve, and some people are just really driving me crazy. Not to mention that my hormones are through the roof and every chance I get I want to either cry, or take a nap.
I'm ready for an extended stay with my parents. That's all I need right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment