Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Countdown

Friday is the big day! WE'RE MOVING! Well, really we're moving into a storage unit till January, but still...we're moving.

Our storage unit is pretty much full. We really only have to worry about our clothes and some last minute kitchen stuff. I'm going to dedicate Thursday night and Friday morning to clean, we'll go to my doctor's appointment, and then hit the road! I can't wait to be in California. I can hear the warmth calling my name!

And in other news, Baby E is still healthy. RJ refuses to believe that it's not a boy, but we'll see. I'm almost 25 weeks, and Baby is kicking up a storm. I have been able to see Baby move a lot, not just feel it, which has been a lot of fun. RJ saw a kick for the first time last night and freaked out for a minute. It was cute =]

I have two doctor's appointments this week for Baby; one is with the dietician who, in September, said that I hadn't gained enough weight and that I needed to come back in December gaining at least 10 lbs., and the other is with my doctor. I'm excited that I won't be scolded again by my dietician, because I have DEFINITELY gained enough weight for where I'm at in my pregnancy. I'm just glad it's all belly weight, and that my bum and thighs are still in check. Boom.

Hope everyone is in as good of a mood as I am!

No comments: