Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today's Happenings

Well, I stayed home from school two days in a row, and I must admit....I miss my cooperating teacher and all those squarely little 6th graders.

However, I have gotten a lot done. We even ripped off part of our wall when taking off a picture frame. Awesome.

I have also been suffering from some pretty bad insomnia, which translated into me spending extra time on Pinterest...which makes me wish that I had more money to support my addiction. My crafty ambitions are just too big for my bank account. Sigh.

So, to update anyone who cares, this is what has happened over the past two days:
1. I bought a colander. I hate to admit it, but RJ and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and I just finally bought one. I was sick of him teasing me for using the microwave-safe lid as a strainer.

2. We solidified our apartment for January. This has been causing me GREAT anxiety over the past few days, so I am glad that it is finally finished. I had the manager write a letter saying that everything was settled for us to have Lola and that we had done everything necessary to move in. I think she thinks I'm crazy, but I call it being safe.

3. I emptied out one of our bedrooms. Well, it's almost empty. We have to put our book shelf in storage, but everything is off the shelf. We still have coats in the closet, too, but I don't count that.

4. I finished my present for my sister-in-law Emily. I drew her for the Christmas exchange this year, and I am really excited about the present I made for her. I'm like 99.9% positive that she has never seen my blog, but just in case, I'm not posting a picture of her present. Although I really want to.

5. I finished my Janet Evanovich book, which was sad, and was convinced to read Twilight. Don't judge me.

6. I finished picking out the fabric for Baby Evershed's room. I'll post pictures when I'm all done, which will take a while since I'm not even going to start till the new year.

7. I accidentally publicly corrected someone's grammar, and then obviously offended said person. I couldn't help myself, though! She was giving a grammar lesson and was...well...wrong. So I stepped in.

8. ANNNDDD my jeans finally came in the mail. They're super comfy and awesome. I'm so excited.

So there you have it. My Tuesday and Wednesday in a generalized nutshell.

3 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Aw shucks. I miss you too. More than you know. If you're going to read Twilight you need to prepare yourself for the main character, Bella. She has less ambition than a Disney Princess. You've been warned. :)

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

Hahaha you're to funny. " My crafty ambitions are just too big for my bank account" amen to that!

Oh and you forgot that you went to the sewing lab with the most awesome girl you have ever met. :)

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

I know it should be too funny. Sorry don't hate.