Friday, February 10, 2012
33 Weeks
I'm 33 weeks (tomorrow) and feeling huge! I'm waddling a bit, and I wish that it was warm enough for flip-flops so I didn't have to feel silly for not tying my shoes before leaving the house.
I had an appointment today, and I caved and asked the doctor to measure the heart rate. My very first appointment ever the heart rate was really low, so we thought maybe it was a boy. Then my second appointment the heart rate was pretty high, and we thought that maybe it was a girl (even the doctor said that the baby might have just been too little to get a good reading on the first heart rate). Ever since then the heart rate has been 152, which is right smack dab in the middle, but would be low for a girl. I refused to make a decision about the gender.
Today the heart rate was 135, until I laughed and then it went up to 150, and back down to 135. RJ has been chanting "Baby boy! Baby boy!" ever since we left the office.
Also, I only gained a pound in 2 weeks which means that I am still on track with the weight goal they set for me. WAHOO!
My baby shower is tomorrow. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment