Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Shower

On Saturday my fabulous friend Whitney threw me an AMAZING shower. She's so crafty and fantastic, and basically the best.

Since we're doing the nursery in a nature theme, especially with trees, she made a tree out of butcher paper! I'm telling you, she's so crafty! My jaw dropped when I walked in and saw the tree by the table. On a scale from 1-10 how fantastic is this? Obviously a 20.

She made up cute little labels for the water bottles, too.












I had so much fun. We played some really fun games, and I had a great time just talking to people. I'm so grateful to everyone who came. Baby E made out like a bandit with all of the gifts!

1 comment:

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

Ohhh you're too kind! That was fun, and I'm glad you took pictures because I am horrible at that. And I'm not going to lie, I LOVE how it turned out :)