Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness Day 1

I LOVE THANKSGIVING! I think part of the reason I love Thanksgiving is because it seems to be the forgotten holiday. I feel like stores start decorating for Christmas as soon as Independence Day is over, and as soon as Halloween passes no one even bats an eye to start singing Christmas songs. Well, I have always and will always REFUSE to sing Christmas songs or decorate before Thanksgiving. Refuse. And, if I had holiday socks with turkeys on them...well, you can bet I'd wear them every single day possible.

I love being thankful, I think it is so important. So, in order to celebrate my thankfulness I'm going to do the 25 Days of Being Thankful. Some people are doing 30, but I can't think about Thanksgiving as soon as Black Friday rolls around...that's when I switch into Christmas mode. Ohhhh yess.

DAY 1:

I am thankful for such a wonderful cooperating teacher and group of students that have made my student teaching experience so phenomenal. I have so much fun every single day, and I really couldn't have asked for dreamed for more.

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I'm going to do this too, except every day I'm going to be thankful for the same thing. Thank you for the best Student Teacher EV-ER, and please don't let her leave. Ever.