Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankfulness Days 7&8

DAY 7:

I'm thankful for a good Monday. Mondays are rough, so I was very grateful for an easy going day.

It's the little things, right?

DAY 8:

I'm thankful for cupcakes. I had a rough day just from being exhausted, and slightly irritated at every little detail of the day for no real reason at all. I blame the hormones. When I got home I had a battle with the admissions office, Quick Ship n' Copy, and Amazon. It definitely didn't help my headache AT ALL. So, to make myself feel better, I went and got my favorite cupcake from Coco Bean, filled up a huge glass of water, and sat down to watch some movie I loved in high school.

And you know what? It really helped. I give all the credit to the mint frosting of my cupcake, and the little Andies Mint they put on top.

No comments: