Day 3:
Today I am thankful for Instant Netflix. After a long week, I am ready for some mindless TV, and since we don't have cable I turned to the Xbox. I stumbled upon a show called Parking Wars, which is basically a show about the Philadelphia Parking Authority. So far I've learned that there are a lot of ignorant, white trash people in the world. Second, I've learned that I am WAAAY too amused by these ignorant, white trash people.
I've watched 3 episodes tonight (don't judge me), and so far I've heard these little gems:
"I thought this was a free country, so why can't I park where I want?"
"I'm from New York! I don't know these rules!" "You mean to tell me in New York they let you park your car in the middle of the road?" "Well maybe, but I've never tried."
"I walked 4 blocks and now I am due for a shower."
"I can't read this sign, it's it blends into the scenery."
"I have over $900 in parking tickets, how do you expect me to pay for them all?"
Americans are dumb, but does it make me dumb for liking this show? Say no to make me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment