DAY 9:
Today I am thankful for the kindness of strangers.
I went to print out my final project/life-decision-maker tonight, prepared to sell Baby Evershed to cover the costs. A lot of businesses really take advantage of students, and printing shops are definitely one of them. I was going to have to spend about $80 on printing this stupid assignment, and I was so bummed about it.
Well, homeboy saved my life. He worked his printing magic and made it to where I could still get the quality paper I needed, for less than half the price. I walked out of the store with a beautiful project for only $16. YESSS.
He really didn't have to, but I am very thankful for his kindness.
Sidenote: He wasn't a total stranger, I'll admit it. Although I don't know his name, he's the same guy that I got mad at yesterday for trying to make me pay for something that wasn't mine. I think he just wanted to avoid another run-in with my hormones. Whatever. I'll take what I can get =]
No comments:
Post a Comment