Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankfulness Day 18

DAY 18:

I am thankful for Jill and the 6th graders in our class. I was given so many cute and wonderful gifts today. I am seriously so grateful for every gift that I got, especially my cooperating teacher who gave me a more than generous gift. Seriously...it was a great day.

I really wish, though, that I would have brought my gifts for everyone today. Dang it. That's what I get for waiting till Christmas.

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I think it's funny that you are thankful for US, when it is YOU that is adding so much to our classroom. I seriously get all choked up thinking about you leaving. We've had such an awesome experience being able to start the year together and build a relationship with the kids.

The only reason we did our gifts today is so that you wouldn't feel neglected when the other student teachers were getting all their gifts.

I hope you know that you are loved and appreciated in our classroom. So much.