Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness Day 23

DAY 23:

I'm thankful that I found a pair of maternity jeans today. Oh yesss. They are pretty much the greatest thing ever. I'm not sure that I'll ever go back to wearing normal jeans...that's just how much I love these bad boys. I also got a bella band, so I don't have to feel guilty walking around with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped because no one will even know. It's genius! RJ has been making fun of me the past few weeks when he catches me out and about with my shirt down low and my pants undone, but who gets to laugh now? ME!

I'm also thankful for the teenage checker at Bed, Bath & Beyond who pointed out that the pregnant lady only wanted to buy a chocolate bar. Thanks for that. I'm even more thankful, though, for the women in line who laughed and said, "We understand. Don't worry." Oh, and I can't forget the checker at Old Navy who asked me what I was having, and then when I told her we wanted it to be a surprise lost total enthusiasm and said, "Well, I guess that's fun." Gee, I really received some great customer service today.

No comments: