Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankfulness Day 2

Day 2:

McDonalds' french fries. Disgusting? I think not!

Okay, maybe a little disgusting. Truth is, before I was pregnant I would gag at the very thought of eating McDonalds. But...I must admit....BABY EVERSHED IS CRAVING THOSE GOLDEN ARCHES! If I could eat a cheeseburger and extra (sorry, mom) large fry every day, well, I'd be a happy camper.

French fries might be a silly thing to be thankful for, but they have helped me keep my sanity many times over these past 19 weeks. And we can all be thankful for sanity, right?

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

So now what you need to do is pull up to a Wendy's and order a Chocolate Frosty. Then swerve over to McDonald's and order your daily order of fries. THEN, this is the best part, use the fries spoon the Frosty into your mouth, eating the fries as you go. You will think you've died and gone to Heaven. Promise.