Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30 Weeks

This feels like such a big milestone!

I went to the doctor today for my check-up and a few things happened. First, they moved me up to having my appointments from every 3 weeks to every 2 weeks. Yeah! I feel so much closer! The only bummer about that, though, is that it's way harder to schedule an appointment that fits RJ's schedule. I've gone to my last two appointments alone, and I have to go to my next one alone too. Since I don't have as much time to schedule, I don't have as much of a selection of appointment times. All of the times I was offered conflicted with RJ's schedule. It stinks!

The other thing that happened, is that the doctor checked to see if I was dilated or not yet. When he told me he was concerned about how often I was having contractions and that he wanted to check to see if I was dilated I started freaking out, for obvious reasons. Luckily, I'm not at all dilated and everything is fine. He told me to really pay attention to how often I feel them and keep a journal of how long they last, and blah, blah, blah. Scary. I'm so glad that everything is fine, though, and that I don't have to worry about bed rest.

At my doctor's appointment I had my winter boots on which are very heavy. I would have taken them off to be weighed without them, but unfortunately I have to have RJ help me tie/untie them so I was stuck with them on. I told the nurse that she should subtract 2 lbs. from my weight but she refused. I was so mad! She assured me that my weight gain is still good, but still....stupid boots...stupid nurse.

Everything else is going well. I'm just so excited/terrified about how close everything is getting! =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha I used to purposely plan what I would wear so I would be the lightest when I was pregnant, so know the feeling!