Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Friends Forever

Baby has made best friends....with my rib cage. This sweet little thing loves pushing against my rib cage, maybe Baby is just telling me that he/she needs more room in there; I'm not sure. Just don't come out early, little one!

Also, last night I had a dream where I was in the hospital with my baby. I've had dreams of holding Baby, sitting in my rocking chair, or playing with Babe, but I've never been able to see a face! This time, ladies and gentlemen, not only did I see a face BUT I also knew a gender. Now I am so dang anxious to find out what this little thing looks like and what the gender is, just to see if my subconscious correctly predicted the outcome or not.

1 comment:

RJ said...

I'm guessing you don't want anyone to know the gender of which you saw in your dream. So I can spill the beans if you want... ;)