"What the heck is a Quelf?"
Well let me tell you. It's the single greatest board game of all time. The more people that are playing, the better. We played with only two other people, though, and it was HILARIOUS and so much stinking fun!
Whitney and Joey came over for dinner and game night. I made enchiladas, and then we played Quelf. Joey and Whitney had never played before, and RJ and I hadn't played in years, so it as a ton of fun to play. RJ's brother gave it to him for Christmas and we were so excited. This game is so silly, and you can't play it if you're embarrassed easily. For real.
I suggest everyone go and buy it. It's $50 of board game money well spent.
1 comment:
I want this game SO BAD. I've only played it once...but it was HILARIOUS! It had me hula dancing and Scott being a dinosaur. LOVE IT!!! It's like Cranium and Curses all in one. Frickin' HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment